Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gotta get in the habit!

I have got to get in the habit of grabbing my camera with me!! I have missed so many cute candid moments this week! We had a new member of the family for a few days until I took it to the Humane Society. It was actually a very sweet kitten. It was all black (they named her Shadow) and allowed Addi to tote it everywhere OUTSIDE with her. It was taken on the trampoline and down the slide and never scratched her once. We talked about getting her spayed and feeding it but making it an outside only cat. I had hoped it could be a win/win situation. It stayed at our house for 3 days and followed the kids everywhere, but it kept going in the neighbor's garage and they were complaining. She was such a good cat that I thought she'd be better off with a family that could let her in during winter time. I didn't want to be an irresponsible animal owner and having an animal at all the neighbors. So I took it to the Humane Society. Addi went with me and did very well.

Baseball was fun this weekend. Richard umpired 5 games and Rylan had the last two games of the day. He pitched both games. They played two really tough teams. The first game they lost to the team that won first place in the spring season. They lost pretty bad. That team could really hit the ball!! (Rylan wanted me to add that part by the way! And now he's mad that I just added that!) The next game was against our rivals. We came SOOOO close!! We lost by 2 runs. Oh well. They had Rylan pitch the last two innings so they could close it up. I thought that was quite a compliment to him.

I posted pics of Richard and Elly. As you can see, she got into some of Morgan's lipstick (are you kidding me?! I woud NEVER wear that color LOL!) The next is of Richard playing on the ward's softball team. I guess there are other advantages to living in Utah!! They made it all the way through regionals. I guess we're a baseball family.

Hopefully I'll remember my camera more this week!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sounds like a crazy week. Love the picture of Ell bell. I think your just blaming Morgan for that make-up color. I grew up with you in the 80's I've seen what you where. haha. J/k.

My new stylist

My new stylist

FHE

FHE
Holman's Hen House Poppers

Fall or Winter

Fall or Winter
Let it snow?!!!!

Broken Window

Broken Window
Evidence A

Two Favorite Men

Two Favorite Men
Rylan pitching; Richard umpiring

Canning

Canning
Molly Mormons

Richard

Richard
Only in Ut do you have a ward team!

Can't wait to grow up!

Can't wait to grow up!

Morgan

Morgan

Addison

Addison

Brad

Brad

Elayna

Elayna