Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crazy Life, as Usual!







































This week has been quite crazy! Richard had work off Mon and Tues. That always throws me off schedule! I always think I can get so much more done since he's home, but I find that I just don't want to do my daily stuff when we can do so many other things! It was a beautiful day; so close to the 60's in temperature. I decided that would be the perfect day to get the outdoor Christmas stuff out. Since everything was out already and it was Monday, we put the tree up and all the decorations for Family Home Evening.


Tuesday was Richard's birthday. I ended up getting myself a present. Didn't that work out great? Michael's was having a 40% off frames sale and I had an additional 25% off so I wanted to look for frames to put our new family pictures in. I've been tired of my wall picture arrangement downstairs (we've had it for our 14 years of marriage) and I was ready for a change. So I got a beautiful frame with 6 arrangements. It is 3 dimensional and in the middle is metal leafing made into a tree. At the bottom is says Family Tree. It sounds really bad in description, so next week I'll have to post a picture! We got home just in time to pick up the kids from school. That night, after kids went to bed we went out to dinner. He chose Texas Roadhouse. It was so good, and my meal lasted me for 2 other lunches!








Morgan had a performance with her Tiger Talents. I only took her and Bradly ... it was so nice to have just 2 kids to look after! They each sat with Santa.










Saturday was the craziest day of all! We had a ward Christmas Party at 9:00 am. I volunteered to cook up sausage. Morgan was part of the "entertainment". She was Mary in the re-enactment. 5 min before we were walking out, Richard got a call that he had to go into work and fix 2 ejection seats. That was a big blow because Rylan had to be in Ogden for baseball fittings, etc. We sat and ate breakfast, Morgan moved over to another family to stay with (they took pictures for me and brought her home) and we left to take Rylan to Ogden. When we finished with Rylan we had to go to Pleasant View to pick up Poinsetta's for a fundraiser. After delivering them, we went home, had lunch and I headed to Wal-mart and the Comissary. Richard met me there when he got off work and took Elly from me. I got home and we found dinner out of the bags and I frantically got ready for Richard's squadron Christmas party. We stayed until 10:30 and even won something!! This is only the 2nd time we've own anything .... and both times it's been a bottle of wine! Oh well.




We got to be designated drivers that night! It wasn't planned, but a girl that Richard has worked with in another section lost her driver and she had 3 kids in the playroom, so she asked Richard if we could take her and her kids home. When I pulled into her driveway on base I found out that she moved into the house that my friend lived in.

Do you need a laugh for the day?! It's no secret that I have horrible perception with driving. Well ... driving a suburban has definately been a challenge, but a back up camera has helped. Guess I should have used it!! Do you see the stroller under there? That's the second one I've totaled in 3 months. Don't worry ... I won't run over a kids someday. I always check behind me, but I must have kicked this as I was walking around and it rolled behind the suburan.


I found Elly in the sink like this the other day ... she never fails to crack me up!

1 comment:

Jones Crew said...

Love the family pictures Kim. It is amazing to me how much your children and family has grown.

My new stylist

My new stylist

FHE

FHE
Holman's Hen House Poppers

Fall or Winter

Fall or Winter
Let it snow?!!!!

Broken Window

Broken Window
Evidence A

Two Favorite Men

Two Favorite Men
Rylan pitching; Richard umpiring

Canning

Canning
Molly Mormons

Richard

Richard
Only in Ut do you have a ward team!

Can't wait to grow up!

Can't wait to grow up!

Morgan

Morgan

Addison

Addison

Brad

Brad

Elayna

Elayna