Sunday, October 26, 2008

WE GOT ORDERS!!!!

So we finally got orders this last week .... mmmmm can you guess where we are going? It was a real shock, but we are very excited. It was something we had put on our dream sheet but it was in the middle of our requests. Richard's report no later is April 2010. I guess a lot depends on when we sell the house. I think I'll put it up for sale this Spring and if it sells during the summer then I will see if they have open housing for us there and if so we'll move; otherwise I'll rent somewhere here and finish out another school year and meet Richard there. I called and they said that they are only putting in-bounds in new houses. Some are getting finished this spring. They will be going to privatized next year. We left Sheppard before they went privatized, so I don't know what to think about it. Anyone with comments on their experience with privatized; please post!! We aren't ruling out buying either. So Nielson's ... here we come!! I'm getting excited now that the shock is wearing off!

4 comments:

Bobbie Lockett said...

How Fun! You are going to have so much fun touring South Dakota! And it is not too far away for family (or is that a bad thing- just kidding!)

Jennifer said...

Ok now you will be 10 hours away... that is better...so when you coming to visit us n ZION! ;) Congrats! I know you must be excited to know something for sure now! See you soon!

Teresa said...

YEAH!! We have bought a house. They told us it would be a year to get us in the new homes, and I wasn't willing to wait that long. So we bought a home. There is a 5 bedroom down the street from us! Less then a mile from the base, and the school. (K-12) is all located in the same block. We love it here, and we have only been here a few months. Any questions just give me a call!

Unknown said...

Where are you going? Cheri and Joel are going back to Germany,I forget where, but it's not Garmesh. Hope I spelled that right. Is that Richard playing stylist??? LOL

My new stylist

My new stylist

FHE

FHE
Holman's Hen House Poppers

Fall or Winter

Fall or Winter
Let it snow?!!!!

Broken Window

Broken Window
Evidence A

Two Favorite Men

Two Favorite Men
Rylan pitching; Richard umpiring

Canning

Canning
Molly Mormons

Richard

Richard
Only in Ut do you have a ward team!

Can't wait to grow up!

Can't wait to grow up!

Morgan

Morgan

Addison

Addison

Brad

Brad

Elayna

Elayna