Monday, November 24, 2008

I have Survived!

Well, I survived the Vegas TDY! Richard got back in the afternoon on Saturday. The last week went much better than the weeks before. I guess after you get in the groove of things, it isn't so bad. I really loved not cooking for 2 1/2 weeks! Isn't it funny how you change your expectations on housework and eating when your hubby is gone?

Morgan is part of a program at the school called "Tiger Talents". They meet after school once a week and work on songs and dances. They had a performance on Tuesday.
She had a solo to sing for part of the song "Footloose". I figured out how to record a bit of video on my camera (my camcorder is way too outdated to put video on line) so here is a few seconds of her performance:
She has a performace this week for the city's tree lighting ceremony. She has really loved being part of this organization.

Wednesday, Rylan went rock climbing with the scouts. That seemed like a lot of fun. Why do the scouts get to have all the cool activities?
Thursday, Morgan had her orthodontics apt. SHE GETS HER BRACES OFF!! She's very excited to get them off in Dec. I'm a little stessed about the retainer thing. Apparantly it's not something you just wear for a period of time, but after a while, they suggest you wear them at night for the REST OF YOUR LIFE! They said that she wouldn't be ready for phase II before we moved so I think I may buy an extra retainer so that when we move and she loses it, we'll be covered. I'm really hoping she won't even need phase II since we've made room for the rest of the permanent teeth to come down straight. I'm crossing my fingers at least. She was so excited to get the braces, but she is REALLY excited to get them off!
The twins also had a fun POW WOW at school. They choose Indian names and made outfits and drums and other crafts.
Bradly's Indian name is Brave Bronco (he's a Boise State Bronco fan because of his Uncle Jered and cousin Isaac)Addi's name was Rainbow Rose

Here's there kindergarten class. Aren't they soooo cute?! I love this age!

I've been working on the downstairs bathroom and hoped to get it done before Richard came home. The shower head had not been installed right and water had ran down the wall. It curled the tape up and peeled the paint off the sheetrock, so I ripped it off, put joint compound on, re-taped, and layered the compound on top. It ended up looking great. I ran out of time and will have to paint today. We've almost got all the little "projects" done to put the house up for sale.

Sunday was a Thanksgiving dinner at my Sister in Laws. We had 38 people in her house!! It was crazy but a lot of fun. ... And good food!

That's about all. We're getting family pictures done by our awesome private photographer this week on our way to my parent's for Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving! I'm grateful to all of you who have become our lifelong friends, and provided so many experiences for our family!

2 comments:

Anderson Adventures said...

We are big Bronco fans too, let me know if you need anything Bronco's for Christmas....

J Clayton Photography LLC said...

Cute blog! Glad I can post now! Annette

My new stylist

My new stylist

FHE

FHE
Holman's Hen House Poppers

Fall or Winter

Fall or Winter
Let it snow?!!!!

Broken Window

Broken Window
Evidence A

Two Favorite Men

Two Favorite Men
Rylan pitching; Richard umpiring

Canning

Canning
Molly Mormons

Richard

Richard
Only in Ut do you have a ward team!

Can't wait to grow up!

Can't wait to grow up!

Morgan

Morgan

Addison

Addison

Brad

Brad

Elayna

Elayna