Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Crazy Week





Well, it has definately been a crazy week! Monday I watched the kids that I babysit. They were picked up close to 4:00 because the little boy had a Dr.'s to see if he had Strep or not. Of course, he did. I didn't have to watch the kids Tues and Wed because they didn't want to get the baby sick. Tues. morning was a Federal Holiday, which in UT means SAVER'S sale!! I have become a true Saver's addict and find the cutest stuff for so cheap. Every federal holiday is additional 50% off. I get so many clothes for the kids and rarely pay over $3.00 for anything. I found a great deal for a Christmas present for Rylan, but he often reads my blog, so I'll tell you about it after Christmas. Tues was volleyball for Morgan and Scouts for Rylan. He is my babysitter when Richard is gone, but he really needed to go to Scouts so I took all the kids to the gym. That was definately not fun. Wednesday was a 1/2 day for the kids and Morgan complianed of her throat hurting. She's had strep before and she felt is was strep so I took her in at 10:30. I hate it when my days gets broken up like that. She didn't have strep on the rapid culture so I took her back to school (for the hour and a 1/2 that was left).

Wed. night my CO2 alarm went off. I opened the windows and it went off and I thought I would watch to see if it would go off again or not. Around 11 at night I was working on a quiet book and realized that my head was really buzzy and I had a headache. I figured that I better call a friend that works for the Fire Dpt and see if he had a tester. He was working that night and told me to call the Fire Dpt from my town. I called and told them what was going on but that I didn't want ANY firetrucks or sirens. I had 5 sleeping kids!! So they showed up in an ambulance, but thankfully with no sirens. They went through everything and it all checked out. We're thinking that the steam from the showers set off the smoke detecters (it's all the same system).
Thurs and Friday were 1/2 days as well, so I had 7 kids for both those days. Friday, I also decided to rip up some sheetrock mud and tape that was damaged by water around the downstairs shower. Hopefully I can get that re-taped and mudded before Richard gets home! Fri was also a parent's mtg for Rylan's baseball team. We decided to just get fast food for the day.

Sat. my SIL called and wanted help putting up crown molding in their dining room. Richard's brother was down for a game and brought his son. The kids had so much fun and were really good while we spent 7 hours putting up
the crown molding!




Elly really enjoyed her ice cream treat!


And here are the Bob the Builder Wanna Be's! Sorry about the picture! Rylan was taking it.





In other great news .... I saw gas below $2.00 a gallon for the first in over 4 years. YEEEEE HAAAAW! So nice with a Suburban now to fill up! Well, you can wake up now. The book is over. Sorry for such a long posting. I knew it was going to be a loooong week! Sorry you had to endure it too. See ya next week! Kim

1 comment:

Jones Crew said...

YAAAA cheap gas!!!! we are down to 1.90, hoooray!!!

My new stylist

My new stylist

FHE

FHE
Holman's Hen House Poppers

Fall or Winter

Fall or Winter
Let it snow?!!!!

Broken Window

Broken Window
Evidence A

Two Favorite Men

Two Favorite Men
Rylan pitching; Richard umpiring

Canning

Canning
Molly Mormons

Richard

Richard
Only in Ut do you have a ward team!

Can't wait to grow up!

Can't wait to grow up!

Morgan

Morgan

Addison

Addison

Brad

Brad

Elayna

Elayna